Thursday 22 May 2008

Welcome to Fuzzchops and our first blog













Hi Guys!
Welcome to our first blog! I'm Catherine and i own Fuzzchops.com - a website offering fun and funky greeting cards - i've attached a few photos of the images on our greeting cards.


This is the first time i've ever written a blog, so bear with me!! I'm clearly not the most IT literate as it's taken me since 6pm this evening to get this far!! Nevermind! I can't stay long as i need to go and make some bespoke cards for three customers...one featuring two lobsters kissing...they're to feature on a wedding card...I'll explain next time....!!


Tomorrow my blog will concentrate on gifts for Father's day and where to get some weird and wonderful presents for your daddy dearest, so will see you then!

xx

No comments: