Friday 23 May 2008

A day full of daisies

Well I can hardly keep my eyes open - living on a farm and trying to run your own business is tough going sometimes! It was such a beautiful May day here that I thought I should make the most of the country air and mow the lawn. Now I’m not a huge gardener but I figured heck why not? it’s a sunny day and a good bit of exercise for me (which, by the way, I clearly need as I was asked the other day when my “little dumpling” was due…and I’m not pregnant…!!), however cutting the grass on a farm is a bit different….2 hours later I’m still chuffing mowing and the daisies were going nowhere fast!! So I decided to use them to make some new greeting cards instead!! Have a look see what you think of the shots I took. I’m in the process of designing my own line of wedding stationery, so I think the heart full of daisies may feature in some of the designs – let me know what you think? Ciao for now, off to put the dog and cat, and sheep, to bed...xx

No comments: